We all need help from time to time.
Jobs around the house and garden can mount up and before long we don’t know what to tackle first. If you need help with light housework duties or a little weeding, I am here to help you.
“And this mess is so big
And so deep and so tall,
We cannot pick it up.
There is no way at all!”
– Dr. Seuss, The Cat in the Hat –
What Can I Help You With?
I know how things can get on top of you, and as a bonus I am a good listener, so there are a number of ways that I can support you with housekeeping and take some pressure off.
- Light housework including dusting and hoovering
- Changing & making the bed
- Organising washing and drying of clothes
- Organising recycling and dustbins ready for collection
- Organising the post and replying to correspondence
- Food shopping
- Light garden work – weeding and planting
- Trips out in the car if required
If you require help with something that is not listed please let me know.
If it is possible, I will accommodate your needs.
See also my Companionship Service for enhanced support at home.